Week Beginning Monday 1st June 2020
Welcome back Year 4!
I hope you have had a lovely half term and are ready to get back to your home learning routines.
Remember it's so important you do learning at home to keep your skills refreshed! That's DAILY READING, SPELLINGS, TIMES TABLES AND AN ACTIVITY FROM THE LEARNING GRID!
I love looking at all your amazing photos of all the excellent learning you have been doing at home. Remember to send them to me please.
As always because I won’t see you later...
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night!
- Emerald Newsletter WB 01.06.20.pdf
- Emerald's Home Learning Grid WB 01.06.20.pdf
- Times Tables Mixed Sheet.pdf
Virtue of the Week: Kindness
If you can be anything in life be kind. It’s free and makes you and other people feel good! Check out how you can be kind below:
- Complete a random act of kindness for nature.
- Complete a random act of kindness for a member of your household.
- Complete a random act of kindness for your community e.g. pick up litter, smile at someone etc.
Even though we can’t be together I would like to thank you for all your hard work you have been doing in these tricky times. The resilience, maturity and kindness you have been showing makes me burst with proudness. I am so proud of you Emerald and look forward to seeing all of the excellent learning you have been doing. Mizzle and I miss you so much!