Welcome to Amber Class - Year 2
THE GREAT FIRE OF LONDON
This term Amber class have been learning all about the Great Fire of London. We have discovered many facts and changes made to fire safety and the introduction of the Fire Brigade. We have explored how the fire changed London and have made some links to the Australian fires.
We will hopefully be going to visit the Falmouth Fire Station to discuss equipment and fire safety.
We have also used this website (link below) to sequence fire events, explore diary entries from Samuel Pepys and discuss the changes King Charles II introduced after the fire.
- Spelling letter AUT 1.docx
- Spelling letter AUT 2.docx
- Spelling letter SPR 1.docx
- Spelling letter SPR 2.docx
- Amber Class Weekly Timetable 2019-2020.doc
- Amber Class - curriculum overview (AUT).pub
- Amber Class - curriculum overview (SPR).pub